Renfrewshire Council

Grants for community and voluntary organisations

Renfrewshire Council has a number of grants available for community and voluntary organisations to apply for.  

Please visit this page if you want to apply for Out Of School Care Grant or Playscheme Travel Passes. Please note the additional forms on this page you must complete to apply for these grants.

GrantMax. amountContact
Education Category CContact for details0141 618 7205
Contact for details0141 618 5971
Contact for details0141 618 7205
Leisure GrantsContact for details0141 618 7205
Festive Events FundContact for details

Local Partnerships FundingContact for details0141 618 4168
Pre-Five Voluntary SectorContact for details0141 618 7070
Social Enterprise Grant£5,0000141 618 4344
Tenants Association Start Up and Annual Grants

Start Up - £250

Annual Running - £600

0141 618 6260 / 6264 or email tp.hps@renfrewshire
Tenants Association One-Off Grants£5000141 618 6260 / 6264 or email tp.hps@renfrewshire

If your organisation would like to apply for a grant, please complete the application form available in the Related Documents section.

You can e-mail completed forms to

Please remember that different grant funds may have different deadlines for submissions. More information is available from the contacts above.

If you need an application form in paper or any other format, please contact the number relating to the grant scheme you are applying for.